Tuesday, June 16, 2009

-We had a candidate today who interviewed for an IA position who has a PhD. Who applies for an admin position with a PhD? I don't understand some people sometimes. She was clearly overqualified especially when the people working with her might not even started or finished college. Is the economy that bad?

-Lingering thoughts about Irvine...would be nice to have a break from Bean Town and its freezing cold winters. Would be nice to start fresh, to start new and to be independent. On the flip side, would be scary to be all by myself there. I am not sure if it would be more scary or more exciting. I will probably not go for it since I lack the technical skills but it is nice to think about.

-I placed my order for my iphone last Sunday. I am waiting in bated breath for the email to confirm my order and for when it will be shipped out. I can't hardly wait for it to come. I have wanted it for 1.5 years now and am finally getting it as a bday gift. I am still debating which color to get. I ordered the white one but is nervous about it since it is prone to crack and is more visible on the white units. What to do...stay with the white and take the risk or exchange to a black unit?

-I feel very blessed to be able to receive all the things I have in my life. I can't wait to celebrate my bday. Even tho. I am turning a year older, it doesn't seem that scary this year. I guess at some point, one just stop counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment