I can't seem to get anything done right today.
-I took another route to work to avoid traffic and ended up running into traffic anyways. It took around an hour to get to work. The commute is really getting to me. I am thinking maybe a job in the city would be easier and I get to commute with my pumpkin.
-I thought it would be nice to sit in the "porch" and ended up locking myself out without keys or a cell phone. I had to pretty much break in to get inside...sigh.
-So I tried to do something productive and attempted to cook dinner. Instead I cut my finger and it's a pretty deep cut. Thankful that it stopped bleeding.
-I think I will just sit on my bed the rest of the night and wait until pumpkin gets home from class. This is what I get for trying to be productive and actually spend some time outside...lesson well learn.
-Still no updates on the iphone...:(. I don't even care (or maybe i do) when it gets here, just update to tell me the date of delivery. I want to know if it will arrive by my birthday or not? At this point, I doesn't matter...I just want to know.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment